In the first five years of the Partnership Gwinnett initiative, the efforts of the organization brought in over 13,000 jobs and over 290 company relocations or expansions within the community, despite facing the worst economic crisis of our time. Major Project Wins during this time include:
Gwinnnett has maintained the lowest unemployment rate in the five core Metro Atlanta counties for the past 37 consecutive months, and has had the best gain in jobs in the same area over the past year.
Your investment in Partnership Gwinnett is an investment in the future growth of Gwinnett’s business community and overall wealth and economic health.
LOCAL ECONOMIC IMPACT OF INVESTMENT
Projected economic impact based on meeting per capita income goal:
Source: Figures represent PG research estimates based on target increase of $1,240 in per capita personal income, assuming a population growth of 55,153 per Esri projection. Expenditure, tax, and savings figures were derived from percentage estimates provided by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics Consumer Expenditure Survey (CE) 2010. All figures represent present dollar values.
- Councils: Investors have the exclusive opportunity to serve on committees developed around strategic industry clusters. These leaders network and collaborate to create a tactical action plan for assisting in the attraction of jobs to Gwinnett County.
- E-News Alerts: Investors enjoy the benefit of relevant news on Partnership Gwinnett’s programs, events, and valuable updates.
- Web Site: Company listings are linked from the Partnership Gwinnett’s Web site to investor’s Web sites for enhanced exposure.
- Customized Research: Investors can access Partnership Gwinnett’s research on labor statistics, demographics, and industry trends.
- PG Economic Outlook & Annual Report: Investors receive an exclusive invitation to attend the annual Partnership Gwinnett Economic Outlook, which highlights accomplishments and welcomes regional executives and business leaders to share trends, tips, and what industries to watch in the upcoming year. The summit is accompanied by a detailed report, outlining the annual accomplishments of the community and economic development initiative.
- Special Events: Throughout the year, Partnership Gwinnett sponsors or co-sponsors a variety of speakers, lunches, and dinners for our investors to attend. These events include issue-based conferences, metro-wide summits, industry overviews and media events.
- Trade Missions: Periodically, Partnership Gwinnett coordinates strategic international business missions throughout the world. Investors with industry expertise are invited to participate in these trips.
- Leadership Opportunities: Investors enjoy a large menu of leadership opportunities in conjunction with their investment into PG. These may include, but are not limited to: Executive Council, Implementation Committee, Economic Development Coalition, and a seat on one of our numerous Industry Councils.