Partnership Gwinnett Councils meet quarterly to discuss industry-releated topics and network among existing companies and leaders to ensure that Gwinnett can continue to lead the region and Southeast in forward thinking economic development and target sector growth.
Industry Council Benefits
- Network with other industry leaders and Council members to promote business development;
- Learn about local, national and global industry trends, products and services;
- Hear first about new companies relocating to and expanding in Gwinnett;
- Discuss best practices and opportunites for business and sector growth;
- Connect with lead generations as new business comes to the area requiring services your business may offer; and
- Recognition in Preferred Vendor Resource, subscription to VISION Magazine and a link to your website on partnershipgwinnett.com.
Manufacturing & Supply Chain Council
Through site visits, seminars, forums and task forces, the Manufacturing & Supply Chain Council works to provide solutions to common challenges and foster an environment of collaboration, learning and growth for Gwinnett companies in the manufacturing and supply chain management sectors. All membership meetings include a tour of the host facility, with target industry companies also receiving a $500 discount on their first year of membership to the Georgia Tech Northeast Metro Lean Consortium and discounts in excess of 50 percent on special Georgia Tech Manufacturing Extension Partnership training events. Annual membership cost is $1,000 for target companies and $2,500 for service providers.
The Entrepreneurship Council connects economic development professionals, small business support services, and entrepreneurs in Gwinnett and the metro Atlanta region. The goal of the Council is to create networks and programs to develop the best possible environment in Gwinnett for business startup and growth.
With a limited amount of greenfield land left that is appropriate for development, redevelopment in communities with existing infrastructure is, of necessity, the dominant form of growth for the future. Recognizing this imperative, the Redevelopment Task Force was formed to help guide planning and facilitating for responsible and innovative redevelopment in Gwinnett County.