ABOUT THE METRO ATLANTA REDEVELOPMENT SUMMIT
Join more than 250 developers, commercial real estate brokers, elected officials, business leaders and community development experts from across metro Atlanta.
The Summit will feature an inside look at upcoming redevelopment projects from around the region, insight into trends affecting the industry, networking and best practices from successful redevelopment projects and the presentation of the 2018 MARS awards.
Enjoy a full breakfast buffet as you network with other attendees and visit the exhibitor booths.
Chairman Charlotte Nash
- Lee +White, Ben Hautt, Stream Realty
- Lawrenceville South Lawn, Jim Borders, Novare Group and George Berkow, George Berkow Inc.
Presented by Jackson EMC
- Parkview on Peachtree, Greg Power, Executive Vice President, Terwilliger Pappas
Refreshments served in the lobby and exhibit hall.
Taiwo “Tai” Jaiyeoba, Director of Planning, City of Charlotte
- Josh Harrison, CFO/COO, Pattillo
- Timothy “J.R.” Connolly, Chief Executive Officer, Connolly
- Debbie Frank, Director of Transit Oriented Development, MARTA
Moderator: Taiwo “Tai” Jaiyeoba, Charlotte Planning Director
Take this opportunity to visit the exhibitor booths as you pick up your boxed lunch in the lobby and return to eat in your seats in the theater.
Presented by Kaiser Permanente
Marsha Anderson Bomar, Executive Director, Gateway 85 CID
Tom Murphy, Senior Resident Fellow Joseph C. Canizaro/Klingbeil Family Chair for Urban Development & Former Three-Term Mayor of Pittsburgh
Presented by Lose Designs
Michael Paris, President & CEO, Council for Quality Growth