Georgia’s largest local awards event for Manufacturing and Supply Chain companies, the Movers & Makers Awards are Gwinnett County’s annual recognition of exceptional companies involved in the manufacturing, processing, or distribution of tangible products. Eligible companies include those that have been in business for at least three years in the County.
Nominations are now open for the 2017 awards!
DEADLINE EXTENDED: The deadline for award nominations is Monday, January 23rd, 2017!
- Manufacturer of the Year Award
- Supply Chain Pioneer of the Year Award & Corporate Citizen Award
- The Most Valuable Provider (MVP) Award
The awards will be presented at the March 23, 2017 Movers & Makers Awards. You can register to attend the event here.
For more information or sponsorship opportunities for the Movers & Makers Awards, contact Haley Tolbert at email@example.com.
The winners of the 2016 Movers & Makers Awards are listed below:
- Small Manufacturer of the Year Award Winner (1-49 employees): AES Clean Technology
- Medium Manufacturer of the Year Award Winner (50-149 employees): Heatcraft Worldwide Refrigeration
- Large Manufacturer of the Year Award Winner (150+ employees): Hussmann Corporation
- Supply Chain Pioneer of the Year Award Winner: Performance Trucking
- Corporate Citizen Award Winner: Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating
- The Most Valuable Provider (MVP) Award: Target Metal Systems