Georgia’s largest local awards event for Manufacturing and Supply Chain companies, the Movers & Makers Awards are Gwinnett County’s annual recognition of exceptional companies involved in the manufacturing, processing, or distribution of tangible products. Eligible companies include those that have been in business for at least three years in the County.
Nominate someone for the 2015 Movers & Makers Awards
The winners of our 4th Annual Movers & Makers are listed below:
- Small Manufacturer of the Year Award Winner (1-49 employees): Winton Machine
- Medium Manufacturer of the Year Award Winner (50-149 employees): PartnerTech
- Large Manufacturer of the Year Award Winner (150+ employees): Nidec Elesys Americas
- Supply Chain Pioneer of the Year Award Winner: National DCP, LLC
- Corporate Citizen Award Winner: Heatcraft Worldwide Refrigeration
- The Most Valuable Provider (MVP) Award: Hire Dynamics
Keynote speaker was RockTenn CEO, Steve Voorhees.
In Partnership with:
For more information on sponsorship opportunities for our 2016 Movers & Makers Awards, contact Haley Tolbert at Haley@gwinnettchamber.org.
View presentations from past Movers & Makers Award winners, presented at our 2014 ‘Learn from the Best’ forum: