Georgia’s largest local awards event for Manufacturing and Supply Chain companies, the Movers & Makers Awards are Gwinnett County’s annual recognition of exceptional companies involved in the manufacture, processing, or distribution of tangible products. Eligible companies include those that have been in business for at least three years in the County.
The 2013 local manufacturing companies honored at the event included:
- Small Manufacturer of the Year Award Winner (0-99 employees): Tara Materials, Inc.
- Medium Manufacturer of the Year Award Winner (100-249 employees): Suniva, Inc.
- Large Manufacturer of the Year Award Winner (250+ employees): Ricoh Electronics, Inc.
The 2013 local supply chain companies honored at the event included:
- Supply Chain Pioneer of the Year Award Winner: Rehrig Pacific
- Green Supply Chain of the Year Award Winner: Ryerson
The Most Valuable Provider (MVP) Award honored Gwinnett Technical College for its excellence in service to the manufacturing and supply chain industries in the County.
The 2013 Awards ceremony, held at the Buford Community Center, featured Ed Bastian, President of Delta Air Lines, as the Keynote Speaker.
The 3rd annual Movers & Makers Awards will begin accepting nominations in Fall 2013. For more information, please visit www.moversandmakersawards.com.