Marketing & Research Associate, Partnership Gwinnett
Position Title: Marketing & Research Associate, Partnership Gwinnett
Reports to: Director, Programs & Communications, Partnership Gwinnett
Employment Status: Full-Time
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Salary: Based on qualifications
About Partnership Gwinnett:
Partnership Gwinnett is a public-private initiative dedicated to bringing new jobs and capital investment to Gwinnett County, Georgia. Since 2007, Partnership Gwinnett has worked with its local partners to attract and retain jobs, cultivate capital investment, support educational institutions, foster workforce development, and contribute to the exceptional quality of life found in Gwinnett. Every day, a team of dedicated professionals work to drive the mission of Partnership Gwinnett to strengthen the economic vitality of the community.
In today’s fast-paced business environment the need for a creative, research backed marketing strategy is greater than ever. At Partnership Gwinnett our role is to market Gwinnett County to the metro Atlanta region, the state of Georgia, the nation and internationally. We are looking for a resourceful, self-motivated individual to inform our approach to communications, public relations, event promotion, social media, website design and advertising. This individual will combine data analysis and creative thinking to produce effective marketing campaigns across all mediums.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of web content across all Partnership Gwinnett sites
- Develop copy for various external communications, including: press releases, advertisements, scripts, newsletters, etc.
- Work with Partnership Gwinnett team to ensure all public documents, presentations & advertisements have a unified & consistent message
- Manage and drive social media presence for all Partnership Gwinnett accounts
- Partner with Director of Programs & Communications, as well as Program Coordinator to promote Partnership Gwinnett programs and events
- Manage the organizations’ Constant Contact account and report on trends, issues or improvements
- Assist with the creation and distribution of external communications, including newsletters
- Maintain research databases and use data to inform marketing strategies
- Manage and track Partnership Gwinnett report card
- Assist project team in real estate research, as well as request for information (RFI) responses
- Provide research support to public and private partners and investors
- Serve as liaison between Partnership Gwinnett and research database vendors
- Establish strong working relationships with public, private and nonprofit partners and community leaders
- Develop strong working knowledge of Gwinnett and metro Atlanta business environment
- Provide support for special projects and initiatives on an as-identified basis
- Excellent written, grammatical and oral communication skills
- A strategic thinker with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Degree in communications, journalism, public relations, advertising, marketing, or related field
- Research experience preferred
- Ability to adapt to constantly changing demands and a fast-paced work environment
- Ideal candidate must be detail oriented, self-motivated, outgoing, flexible, a team player and professional
- Experience with research databases including: ESRI, CoStar, Chmura and D&B
Interested candidates should submit resumes to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.