Who We Are
Partnership Gwinnett is a public-private initiative dedicated to bringing new jobs and capital investment to Gwinnett County, Georgia. Since 2007, Partnership Gwinnett has worked with its local partners to attract and retain jobs, cultivate capital investment, support educational institutions, foster workforce development, and contribute to the exceptional quality of life found in Gwinnett. Every day, a team of dedicated professionals work to drive the mission of Partnership Gwinnett to strengthen the economic vitality of the community.
Partnership Gwinnett Target Industries
Gwinnett will continue to be known as an inclusive community wherein businesses thrive and residents maximize their potential through world-class schools, opportunities for life-long learning, a vibrant economy, diverse partnerships and a superior quality of life.
Existing Industry Support
Existing Industry Support Services
- Expansion assistance
- Property searches
- Streamlining the permit and licensing process
- Market research assistance
- Community Connection for assistance with tax credits, workforce recruitment, training and retraining
- Business to Business introductions
- Networking opportunities
- PR, media and outreach; recognizing accolades, major accomplishments and/or significant growth and expansions
- Employee and spouse relocations as a result of expansions, mergers and/or acquisitions.
Site Selection Assistance
Site Selection Services
To provide community and location assistance, the Partnership Gwinnett team provides customized services for your business. To learn more, please contact Andrew Carnes.
Single point of contact: Your project will be assigned to an economic development professional who focuses on your industry.
- Confidential site selection assistance: We can help you identify and screen available properties that are suitable for your project.
- Custom research: Our in-house research team can provide you with in-depth information on workforce availability, wage rates, demographics and more.
- Industry connections: Gwinnett, the second largest county in metro Atlanta is home to thousands of businesses across varied industries. We can make connections for you to this thriving business community through our industry councils, internally-developed databases and personal introductions.
- Workforce identification and development through partnerships with local school systems.
- Incentives: Georgia has a favorable business climate and Gwinnett expands on these with its own programs for expanding and relocating businesses.
- Facilitate fast track permitting and required inspections to ensure that your company meets its move-in date.
- Provide information on local financing options that are available.
Talent Development Services
Talent Development Services
Partnership Gwinnett is focused on expanding core education and workforce development strategies. Our team works directly with partner businesses and organizations to help fulfill their talent needs by connecting them to local talent and talent acquisition resources.
Workforce Training Resources
Assess and qualify existing workforce and/or new employee development needs that may be solved and supported by local, state, and federal programs such as:
- Customized contract training development & delivery
- Re-Training tax credits
- Incumbent worker training salary/wage reimbursements
- On-the-Job training salary/wage reimbursements
- Apprenticeship development and delivery
- Connection to resources at Gwinnett post-secondary institutions
- Create efficiencies in connecting to sources and aggregators of available Gwinnett talent
- Provide research and data services to support human resources information needs related to:
- Location and density of skilled employee candidates
- Prevailing wages and salaries for a specific job in the county, region and state
- Support business efforts to diversify by connecting them to the diverse talent pool that exists in Gwinnett
- Provide opportunities for companies to promote not only their product or service brand in Gwinnett, but also their employer brand to attract talent from Gwinnett’s developing pipeline of talent.